- US NNFIT SC.FITA.220.127.116.11.35
- digital folder
Fait partie de Academic Affairs records
This folder includes digital copies of the papers and presentations delivered at the 2020 Symposium, which occurred completely online due to restrictions placed upon students and faculty due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, 2020. The names of the presenters and the title of their presentations contained in this folder are:
- Bobbi Wall - "Ruth Reeves’ Lasting Imprint on Modern American Fashion"
- Anna Lucia Uihlein: "Louella Ballerino: Fashioning California"
- Brynnea Irvine: "The Fall of Luxury: The Forgotten History of Farquharson & Wheelock"
- Molly Hartvigsen: "Tobé-Coburn School for Fashion Careers"
- Brigid Gerstenecker: "Elizabeth Hawes: Mass Production for the Millions?"