- US NNFIT SC.FITA.22.214.171.124.36
- digital folder
Part of Academic Affairs records
This folder includes digital video presentations and the symposium invitation graphic delivered by the Fashion Textiles Studies Symposium 2021: Wiggle Room - The Lived Experience of Dress, which occurred completely online due to restrictions placed upon students and faculty due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- “I Was a Mighty Dressed Up Bride”: Wedding Dress in the WPA Narratives by Kenna Libes;
- “Hippety-Hop, I'm a Bunny”: An Examination of the Objectification of the Female Body Through the Bunny Costume by Ellen Greene;
- Building the Wardrobe that Lasts: The Aesthetic Formula of 1970s Fashionable Anti-Fashion, by Alina Osokina;
- Afropunk: A Carnival of Fashion Consciousness by Christianna Rice